Monday, January 7, 2013

Easy Meal Monday

Here's a simple, quick, and relatively healthy dinner idea for you. 

Easy Chicken Stir-fry

1 bag of Kroger Stir-fry Vegetables with Noodles 
Image credit 



1/3  to 1/2 bottle of Kikkoman's Stir-fry sauce 
(give or take a few ounces)  

Image credit








1 cup of shredded chicken- you can use canned, fresh, or frozen. I use frozen because I buy my chicken in bulk, cook it, shred it, and then freeze it. If you use fresh, you'll need to cook it first. You can shred or cube- whichever is easier for you. 

Image credit




Just cook the veggies and noodles according to package directions, adding the cooked chicken near the end. Add the stir-fry sauce and stir. Serve and Enjoy! 

This recipe is so quick! It literally took me longer to write this blog post than it did to cook dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. Marianne!
    I had no clue you had a blog until you linked up! You need to share your stuff on my link up party so even more ppl find you! I had fun reading your posts! :) I began blogging last year and am really enjoying it; so excited that I actually know a 'real' life person who blogs! haha :)

    ReplyDelete